About BTF and bioMerieux
bioMerieux is a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for more than 50 years, bioMérieux is present in more than 150 countries through 42 subsidiaries and a large network of distributors. In 2007, bioMerieux acquired BTF and now markets BioBall through its global commercial network of bioMérieux subsidiaries and their distributors.
Projects Katie completed during her time at BTF & bioMerieux
- Leading and guiding subsidiaries with business development techniques to help drive sales in key regions
- Produced and implemented corporate marketing strategies that contributed to a 80% revenue growth over a five year period
- Identified a market need to provide Custom Solutions to food and pharmaceutical customers. This new service offering generated over A$1 million in sales in the first year and continued to rise by 30% year on year.
- During the bioMerieux acquisition in late 2007, worked with bioMerieux global communications to create a global brand identity for BTF and our product range that complemented the existing bioMerieux styles.
- Launched BioBall into 35 subsidiaries and distributors located around the world. This process involved training the staff and providing all the relevant promotional literature for their regions.