About Blue Lagoon
Blue Lagoon Beach Resort is located right on the shores of Shelly Beach on the NSW Central Coast, and has been in operation since the 1960s. The resort started off as a humble family owned business and has been managed by the current owners since the 1980s. These days, the resort looks considerably different, having recently undergone a full renovation to the cabins and some amenities.
The work completed by FourSeeds Marketing
My main objective when starting in August 2015 was to re brand the business, increase occupancy and revenue. Within the first 10 months we achieved occupancy increases by an average of 30% to 40% monthly; with every weekend and School Holiday period totally booked out.
- New logo created and the resort was totally re branded
- Occupancy increased on average by 30 to 40% within three months of FourSeeds Marketing starting work
- Alliances formed with local businesses (such as golf clubs and bowling clubs) to provide guests with discount vouchers to use during their stay. This provided a win win situation as the guests we thrilled with a discount card and it also helped local businesses with extra custom
- Managed the upload of stock, edits of property content pages and any last minute sales to a range of online travel agents including – Booking.com, Expedia, Central Coast Tourism and Turu
- Managed and replied to all online reviews with Booking.com and Trip Advisor
- Creation of a brand new website and online booking system with bookingbutton.com
- Full competitive market review was conducted and as a result, pricing was modified to ensure the resort remained competitive
- Increased the number of Facebook likes/followers from 700 to over 3800 in only a few short months. This was achieved by posting daily news stories that engaged the target market.
- Created a new photography database for the park and renovated cabins
- Creation of a new resort brochure
Katie was instrumental in developing and implementing revenue growth strategies at Blue Lagoon Beach Resort, resulting in a significant increase in revenue across the company's cabin accommodation. She worked extremely hard to improve the companies customer focus and to improve the customer experience. I have no hesitation in recommending Katie, with her sound technical knowledge and experience to develop and implement marketing strategies that result in significant business growth.